Thursday, August 30, 2012

Activate Your Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone in Minutes

Activate Your Polycom IP 6000 Conference Phone in Minutes Video Clips. Duration : 1.60 Mins.


Helen from 8x8 shows us how to activate the Polycom SoundStation IP 6000 conference phone with 8x8 service. My phone has arrived and I have all these pieces that I need to put together. First, I'm going to turn my phone over and take my Ethernet cable and plug it into the connector at the back. Then I turn it back over. I take my power cable and plug one end into a normal power supply. That leaves me with two ends: * I'm going to take the other end of my Ethernet cable and plug it into the Ethernet connector on the cord. * The other connector will go into my router or into an Internet connection. Once the phone is connected to an Internet connection, it will take a few minutes to automatically restart. Once it's restarted, I need to refer to the email I received which has my activation code for this phone. (Email comes from 8x8 Customer Support, Subject Line: 8x8 Equipment Shipped & Activation Codes) I press the large button (with the phone icon on it), and listen to the instructions. Then I enter my activation code and press #. My conference phone will now restart and I can start making calls. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment