Monday, September 3, 2012

Samsung Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Disc Player

Samsung Wi-Fi Ready Blu-ray Disc Player Video Clips. Duration : 1.22 Mins.


I got the Samsung Wi-Fi Blu-ray Disc player today and I absolutely love it! It was so easy to setup and connect to the Internet. I am now able to view my Netflix account as well as play Pandora on the Samsung Wi-Fi Blu-ray player. DVD Player: www.bestbuy.com If you want to connect your DVD players to the Internet to access Netflix, YouTube, Facebook, Pandora, etc, you will need to get the Lan Wireless Adapter: www.bestbuy.com You will also need to purchase HDMI cables as they are not included. The only thing that is included are AAA batteries for the remote control. Also, you can program the remote to control your TV as well. Tumblr: TechGirlLive Facebook facebook.com Twitter: twitter.com YouTube: YouTube.com (check out my NEW channel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment